Terms and Conditions
By using the free membership or paid subscription service from Intelligent Partnership you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions. Intelligent Partnership reserves the right to update and change the terms and conditions document at any time with or without notice. Notice may be given to existing subscribers either on the website or via email to the last email address given. By subscribing to our service you are confirming that you have read and understood these terms and conditions.
- You confirm that you are over 18 years of age.
- You must provide your full legal name, a valid email address and debit/credit card payment details.
- Login is to only be used by 1 person – a single log in shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- You as the subscriber are solely responsible for maintaining the security of your account and passwords – passwords will not be kept on file at Intelligent Partnership.
- All subscriptions are bound by a minimum term of 12 months.
- Intelligent Partnership will process subscriptions promptly, but do not guarantee that subscriptions will be activated by any specified time. When submitting your payment details upon applying for a subscription, no payment will be taken until the account details and email address have been verified. Once these details have been verified, Intelligent Partnership will provide you with access to the subscriptions service.
- Payment for subscriptions will be taken either monthly or annually depending on the payment plan you choose.
- Annual payments will be deducted from your account in whole on the day or the closest date to the day you fully subscribed. These are treated as a one-off payment, renewable automatically after 12 months and until such time as the subscription is cancelled.
- Monthly payments will be deducted from your account each month on either the same day, or closest date to the day you fully subscribed and. These are treated as a recurring payment, renewable automatically each month and until such time as the subscription is cancelled.
- All credit card details must be kept up to date. If payment can’t be taken, Intelligent Partnership will try to contact the subscriber by email, and will suspend the use of the account until the payment can be processed.
- Partial refunds may be given for a prepaid month if the subscription service is stopped for any reason not laid out in the terms of this agreement. Partial refunds will also be given if the website is unavailable or inactive for a period longer than 72 hours, the refund will be applied on a pro-rata basis. For example if the subscription is not available for 5 days after the 72 hour period then a refund will only be payable for this 5 day period. Refunds will be processed within 30 days directly to the card supplied. Subscribers are not entitled to a refund under any other circumstances.
- Changes in subscriptions may be made at any time, and notice will be given by posting a new pricing structure on to the website and by sending subscribers a notification by email. Subscribers then have 10 days to respond to these changes at which point they can choose to cancel the subscription. If subscribers do not respond, the pricing changes will be made automatically as of the next payment period.
- Subscribers are responsible for any costs they may incur by accessing the Intelligent Partnership services including internet charges, mobile telephone service charges and network operator charges for accessing and downloading data.
- Intelligent Partnership is VAT registered; all subscription amounts quoted are inclusive of VAT at the prevailing rate. If a VAT invoice is required this can be supplied on request. Our VAT registration number is 936394100.
- When you first subscribe to some our services there may be a free trial period – if you choose to continue to use the services thereafter you will be billed from the first day of your paid subscription which is the date after the end of your trial. If you choose not to continue using the subscription after the trial, you need to log into the website and delete your account before the day your trial is due to end, otherwise payment for a subscription may be taken from your account.
- Intelligent Partnership will not provide any refund for any remaining prepaid period for a subscription.
- The subscriber is solely responsible for cancelling the account. Cancellation notice must be given at least 30 days prior to the next subscription payment date by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All subscriptions shall be immediately terminated if subscribers breach any of the terms and conditions.
- Intelligent Partnership has the right to suspend or terminate the subscription and refuse any and all current or future use of the service.
- Upon termination of the contract you will remain liable for any accrued subscriptions and amounts which become due for payment before termination.
- Cancellations will take effect immediately.
- Content made available via this subscription belongs to Intelligent Partnership who owns all intellectual property rights and copyright unless otherwise stated.
- Copyright Statement: All rights reserved. No part of our content may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without our prior written permission, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other non-commercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, please write to us at the address below.
- The content has been compiled from credible sources believed to be reliable, however it has not been verified and its accuracy and completeness are not guaranteed. The opinions expressed are those of Intelligent Partnership at the date of publication and are subject to change.
- Our content is provided for general information purposes and for use only by Investment professionals and not by retail investors. Reliance should not be placed on the information, forecasts and opinion set out for any investment purposes and Intelligent Partnership will not accept any liability arising from such use. Intelligent Partnership is not authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and does not give advice, information or promote itself to individual retail investors.
- These terms and conditions supersede and overwrite all prior agreements, representations (written or verbal) and understandings in relation to the subscription service
- No waiver will be effective unless made in writing
- Intelligent Partnership will not be liable for any losses or damage that result directly or indirectly from the use of, or reliance on, the website and services including any downloads from the website
- If you are not satisfied, your sole and exclusive remedy is to terminate the contract in accordance with clause 5
Intelligent Partnership Limited is offering this subscription service. Our registered office address is Halford Chambers, 1-3 Halford Road, Richmond, TW10 6AW; incorporated in England and Wales with company number 06442114. Intelligent Partnership is registered with the Information Commissioners Office with registration reference Z3007659. Should you need to contact us our contact details are T: 0203 375 1700 E: email@example.com