Online learning on the Enterprise Investment Scheme
part of the Tax and Estate Planning Accreditation
Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS) is a series of UK tax reliefs designed to encourage investments in small to medium size, unquoted companies, carrying on a qualifying trade in the United Kingdom.
This e-learning course is designed as an accessible, CPD accredited resource on EIS. New terms, definitions and examples are introduced gradually, building a clear picture of the relief. It is intended to give advisers the competence and confidence to ably interact with clients and to identify when EIS is right for them.
If you are looking for a corporate licence to allow your entire team to take advantage of our e-learning, please get in touch to discuss : email@example.com
£195 for each single accreditation
£395 for the entire TEP accreditation
£75 for each single reaccreditation
£150 for the entire TEP reaccreditation
Up to 4 hours
Who is this accreditation for?
The EIS accreditation works for a wide range of market stakeholders, from beginners to those who already have knowledge of EIS who will gain CPD accreditation and a certificate evidencing successful completion of the course.
The format of this EIS accreditation is an engaging mix of written, video and interactive original content that includes case studies, calculators, template documents, process flowcharts and decision making trees, all created in Intelligent Partnership’s signature style with high production values. The Learning Resources are signposted to learners taking the accreditation as important resources to support their learning prior to their final assessment.
After completing each module the learners’ knowledge is checked, and there is a final assessment at the end of this course to assess whether the learner qualifies for the certificate.
- Detail the rules that govern the relief;
- List and explain the criteria that govern whether a company and its proposed share issue qualifies for the EIS reliefs;
- List and explain the rules that investors in EIS qualifying shares must adhere to if they are to receive and maintain the full benefits of the reliefs available;
- Define some of the key risks associated with EIS;
- Explain how Income Tax Relief, EIS Reinvestment Relief, IHT Relief, Tax Free Growth and Loss Relief affect the income gained from EIS investments;
- Explain what aspects you would take into consideration when assessing client’s suitability for Enterprise Investment Scheme and define how you would conduct research and due diligence on providers.
You can access the detailed breakdown of this course here
“The EISA is delighted to support and endorse Intelligent Partnership’s EIS e-learning accreditation as the industry standard for learning and development on SEIS and EIS for regulated financial advisers and other professionals.”
Mark Brownridge, Director General, EIS Association