Investments of ‘passions’ are often hobbies; returns are often emotional, not financial. Rare stamps and coins have been a popular asset in this sector and have seen the potential for attractive financial returns. However, the investment market is difficult to fully understand due to the diverse nature, structure of the marketplace and specialist knowledge required to fully evaluate an investment. The latest AiR sector report, Rare Stamps and Coins Report 2015, from Intelligent Partnership provides readers with a comprehensive overview of the stamp and coin market. The report examines the investment case for stamps and coins and looks at both the risks and benefits of them as investment assets, the role they can play within a wider investment portfolio and the unique considerations investors have to bear in mind when they buy and sell collectibles.
a large amount of market research was undertaken, tracking rare stamps and coins performances across several indices, how to access the market and where to find additional information when considering a collectible as an investment and challenges investors face when trying to access this asset class. . While investing in this market requires specific knowledge and expertise, the report will help readers understand how to mitigate the risks.
The Rare Stamps and Coins Report 2015 is designed to provide readers with the background and knowledge to make an informed decision about whether rare stamps and coins are assets that would be suitable and beneficial for them or their clients, understand how to access the market and know where to go for more information.
Why should you read this report?
- The rare stamps and coin market explained Key benefits and risks of investing in rare stamps or coins
- An overview of how to invest in the rare stamp or coin market
- How rare stamps and coins can be used for portfolio diversification and hedge against inflation
- Analysis of various indices to track rare coin or stamp performance against mainstream assets
- A source of knowledge to make an informed rare stamp or coin investment
- Earn up to one hour of CPD
- Investments of Passion
- Stamps in Context
- Coins in Context
- Risks & Due Diligence
- Sources of Information
- How to Invest
- Product Development
- SWOT Analysis
The Report is aimed at:
- Financial advisers, planners and wealth managers
- Professional financial intermediaries
- Sophisticated investors
- Anyone with a vested interest in the rare stamp or coin market
The report aims to be impartial and highlight the pros and cons of investing in rare stamps or coins. The report aims to provide the background and knowledge to make an informed decision about whether rare stamps and coins are assets that would be suitable and beneficial for them or their clients.
You can access the report by clicking on the button below. If you are not already registered with Intelligent Partnership you will be required to enter a few details before the report opens.Download your FREE copy