Business Relief Accreditation
Online learning on Business Relief
part of the Tax and Estate Planning Accreditation
Business Relief, also known as Business Property Relief, BPR or BR, is an incredibly valuable solution that can provide fast and flexible estate planning, sometimes where nothing else is effective.
This 4-hour e-learning course is an accessible CPD accredited resource for regulated advisers and support staff. New concepts, definitions and examples are introduced gradually, building a clear picture of the relief. It is intended to provide the knowledge, understanding and confidence needed to fully consider Business Relief and identify when it might be right for clients.
£195 for each single accreditation
£395 for the entire TEP accreditation
Up to 4 hours
Who is this accreditation for?
The BR accreditation works for a wide range of market stakeholders, from beginners to those who already have knowledge of BR who will gain CPD accreditation and a certificate evidencing successful completion of the course.
The format of this course is an engaging mix of written, video and interactive original content that includes case studies, calculators, template documents, process flowcharts and decision making trees, all created in Intelligent Partnership’s signature style with high production values. The Learning Resources are signposted to learners taking the accreditation as important resources to support their learning prior to their final assessment.
After completing each module the learners’ knowledge is checked, and there is a final assessment at the end of this course to assess whether the learner qualifies for the certificate.
- List the advantages BR qualifying investments have over other estate planning methods;
- Explain how BR can interact with other estate planning methods;
- Detail the rules that govern the relief;
- Define some of the key risks associated with BR;
- Explain how Income Tax and Capital Gains Tax affect the income gained from Business Relief investments;
- Explain what aspects you would take into consideration when assessing client’s suitability for Business Relief and define how you would conduct research and due diligence on providers.
You can access the detailed breakdown of this course here
“Corporate BR solutions, which help ensure a trading business holding excess cash continues to qualify for BR whilst retaining access to the capital, have the potential to help hundreds of small businesses across the UK, representing a new income stream for many advisers.”
NIGEL ASHFIELD, TIME INVESTMENTS